4.1
Ease of Use

My 3 posts got deleted by a moderator

Till now my case does not reconsider to check again.

I am creating the discussion as support team is not helping me out from unbanning my Account.

The incident happened when I was playing AQ Map5 on iPhone6. All linked node was removed for Boss so this time was to try with RULK with Boss.

When I start fighting he was at 71% and my RULK was at around 50% not sure.

I start fighting with 2 Heat charge and I push him to SP2 after he used his sp2 I got max heat charge and I RULK start hitting like truck around 8K per hit.

I defeated him in 50 hits and I took 2 hits. I was very happy to take him to down as it was my 1st time when I took him down from 71% to 0% but after that, I got a message "Score earned 0" so I took a screenshot of that for asking my alliance team member.

Refer: Image 1

After that I got the message "You have disconnected, please check your internet connection and try again" I click on a button I got another message.

Refer: Image 2

I asked my alliance what happened to Dormu and what I got is in below screenshot.

Refer: Image 3

I admit I cheated once when I was at a low level to get good champ faster but that doesn't mean that I will cheat again and again.

When the 1st time I got banned I got to know if I do anything like that they will surely find out so is stopped cheating. Last month also I got banned for 720 hours and the reason was same. I defeated both Mini-Boss and I scored 963,263 and that was the highest score that I earned in AQ until that time.

Refer: Image 4

Not sure what algorithm they are using but I am 100% sure I am not using any mode version for playing at this level as i have enough god-tier champ to take down any once.

Here is my top champ with my profile.

Refer: Image 5

My case number is 04764250, 04763728, 04763728, 04765224.

They are sending me the same email(Maybe automated mail) every time and before I can reply they are sending(Automated) mail that this {xyz} case is closed. Without solving the problem how they are closing the case. Please look into that as I am not satisfied with your support team.

They really don't care about this case than I need each and every penny that I spend on this game.

They won't care if you spend money and keep cheating but when you stop buying units they will ban your account.

Preferred solution: Either refund or unbanned my account last time.

I liked: Marvel contest of champions, Great until this heart broken incident.

I didn't like: Account deletion.

Comments