Update by user Oct 07

My Profile was El_Tino , Kabam won't even answer to customer service or provide any customer service, they probably know what they're doing is wrong that's why they won't take any calls!

Original review posted by user Oct 02

I'm 36 years old and played this game since November 2015, I liked the game even though the odds weren't on my side all the time.I didn't know much about the game till I followed a guy in youtube and helped my with my mastery set up and so on, I began to purchase units and packages in the game I wont say and exact amount but it was in the hundreds, I had a pretty decent Profile at level 60 with a 5* Duplicated Hawkeye as my top Roster at level 3 and was about to set him at level 4 and I also had a unduplicated 5* Nightcrawler at rank 3 plus my rank 5s X-23 and Scarlet Witch, I could have had more rank 3 5*s or rank 5 4*s but was holding my tier 4 class catalysts for better champions, and then it happened as soon as I passed Realm of Legends and Labyrinth on the easy side I get banned.

I know I was reported for cheating but never used a mod in my life for any game.

I don't know why I was banned I played hard and grinned even harder in Arena to continue growing as a player with about 50 4*s and 6 5*s I was doing good in a 6million Alliance was working hard to be a top player.I hate Kabam I wish I could at least get my money back as I am being deprived of what I purchased .

Review about: Kabam Marvel Contest Of Champions Video Game.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Kabam?

Comments