Contact Kabam

1% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Kabam to Ask about:

Account:

• “Unlocked account”
  • “*** of my account resulting in my champ being sold”
  • “Link my google play id game data to Kabam account”

Payments and Charges:

• “I got 3 old dog Chrystal’s on the second one I got captain America infinity war 4 star I was happy until my iPad died so I charged it knowing my cap would still be there when i came back it said I had no cap and 2 unopened cyrastals I got rip off”
  • “False charges”
  • “I got charged for 29.99 and don't know why.”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Marvel Contest of champions - I sold a lot of my characters yesterday and I really regret It is there anyway I can get them back I don’t care if you reverse all the stuff I got from selling them I just want them back anyway pls”
  • “Cause I didn't receive my 2500 5 star shards on 2 out of my 3 accounts”

Product/ Service:

• “Phone broke can i use my tablet”

Refund:

• “Refund for unauthorized purchase made by a child”

Request for Information:

• “Bought 10 dollar package, checking account wiped”

Other:

• “To change my allience name”
  • “Verification of email address”
  • “I have a complaint”

About Kabam

Top 5 Likes about Kabam

Marvel contest of champions, Great until this heartbroken incident, Game, Great until this heart broken incident, I love the game marvel contest of champions

Top 5 Dislikes about Kabam

Customer service, Hackers, Retaliatory communication cut off, Non service, Account deletion

Top 5 Related Companies

Magic Pixel Games

Summary

Kabam is an entertainment company which is known to design, develop and publish massively multiplayer social games and networking services. One of its products is Kingdoms of Camelot, which is considered to be among the first successful strategy games on Facebook. The game was launched by the company in 2009. Among the other products of the company there are Dragons of Atlantis - Facebook, stand-alone, Imperium Galactic war - stand-alone, Yitien - stand-alone, Castlot - stand-alone, Global Warfare Facebook, Fast and Furious 6: The Game - iOS and Android, etc. Before entering gaming business, Kabam specialized in social application development. The company has been on the market since 2006. It was founded by Kevin Chou, Holly Liu, Michael Li, and Wayne Chan. There are offices of Kabam in the USA San Francisco and Redwood City, CA; Austin, TX, China Beijing, as well as Germany Saarbrcken and Luxembourg.

Kabam reviews and complaints

Kabam is ranked 31 out of 296 in Games and Movies category

Payment Methods

Edit Description
Show

Kabam Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Kabam to

Supercell
387 reviews
2.3
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show
Do you have something to say about Kabam? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup