1.1

During a "patch" my best war team got locked into a war that ended before a patch.I contacted customer service and they blew me off saying they were to busy.

So after a missed war and a reset I emailed again and then finally got a message they unlocked, but it was too late. 5 days after they locked in, so 2 wars and a reset update, and could not use period. 4* awake electro ultron vision just to start. So I put messages on forums and the sorry admin Mike kept deleting my posts instead of helping.

Then I was banned from the game for cussing him out in a private message.They suck!

This person wrote the review contest of champions from Kabam and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kabam to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kabam for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kabam?

Comments