Cincinnati, Ohio
1.1

During a "patch" my best war team got locked into a war that ended before a patch.I contacted customer service and they blew me off saying they were to busy.

So after a missed war and a reset I emailed again and then finally got a message they unlocked, but it was too late. 5 days after they locked in, so 2 wars and a reset update, and could not use period. 4* awake electro ultron vision just to start. So I put messages on forums and the sorry admin Mike kept deleting my posts instead of helping.

Then I was banned from the game for cussing him out in a private message.They suck!

Had an Experience with Kabam?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more Kabam Account Review Kabam "My account dadas25 has been permanently closed with the reason I have installed inappropriate software. It is not appropriate to close my account that I have worked for many years..." Read more Kabam - Log in issue for andriod users Kabam "I have spent alot of money on this game! After the entire month of may having issues ,i have my own alliance now we cant log in in the middle..." Read more Winloot - Refusal to pay Winloot "I won on their site and now they are saying that the computer had a technical glitch and they will not pay anyone who won that date and I won..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more