Cincinnati, Ohio

During a "patch" my best war team got locked into a war that ended before a patch.I contacted customer service and they blew me off saying they were to busy.

So after a missed war and a reset I emailed again and then finally got a message they unlocked, but it was too late. 5 days after they locked in, so 2 wars and a reset update, and could not use period. 4* awake electro ultron vision just to start. So I put messages on forums and the sorry admin Mike kept deleting my posts instead of helping.

Then I was banned from the game for cussing him out in a private message.They suck!

Review about: Contest Of Champions.

1.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kabam?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Kabam - Me and my wife permanant banned Kabam "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..." Read more Kabam. Kabam "Kabam is becoming to be absolutely trash, making the p2w (Pay To Win) and also being less enjoyable. Spending large amounts of money daily wouldn't even make it enjoyable. They..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more