Product: Kabam Account Clear all filters (0 of 35 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
168 hour ban and i try to see how much time i have left and now it says 720 hours
One above all

Same here. No explination at all either. Same exact thing. No clue why i was even banned only thing i do is use samsung record to record my fights to watch for mistakes afterw...

#1221935

Kabam - 1 year

My account has been parmanently ban plz ban removed and am not use mode plz remove ban
5.0

Kabam - No representative

My account has been getting hacked and my 4*AA was sold of of it. I would like to get to the bottom of this
2.8
#1209755

Mcoc kabam account benned

Mcoc kabam account benned unlock the account xixmax
#1206356

Kabam - Account problems

I tried logging into my kabam account and i accidently clicked on create a new account and i really want my account back
#1204546

Kabam banning my account

I have no idea why the *** kabam banning my account for no reason this is the second time i have been banned for a month they don't even bother to reply.. i have spent lot's of money purchasing items and this is how they treat people... We play for fun but it seems that kabam just wants to take money from the users.
#1201835

Kabam - Banded acount hached

My acount whas ben hached and then sambody els play with my acount and naw is banded permanently please help me with this solution

Kabam - Hesabım ile ilgili

Benim..mks.58@hotmail.com..adli hesabımı kabam sebebsiz yere banladilar... yardımcı olacağınızı inanıyorum

Kabam - Google said account was hacked

Google says my account Ovides84@gmail.com has been hacked an only way will reset is if i pay them all i want is my password for that gmail login on kingdoms of camelot.. you can check and see i have 2 other accounts in game ovides1981@gmail.com and ostelly40@gmail.com to verify its me.. my current email is ovides1981@gmail.com and ostelly40@gmail.com

Kabam - Need help

My account information was exposed causing someone to tamper with my account I have picture evidence
5.0