I login and surprisingly saw this warning "Your account has been banned for use of unauthorized third party software.Your account has been banned for Permanently".

They guys accusing me of using a third party software that I don't even know exist. I'm playing normal and very hard every single day to get all my rewards and participating to my team and even spent money on this game. Then suddenly he just banned an account of an innocent player.

I will let you search my phone logs and even my laptop just to prove that i am not doing anything wrong.I can't believe this is happening.please help me to reactivate my account.

Game: Marvel contest of champions

Gamename: ABHI KAUSHIK

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of kabam marvel contest of champions video game from Kabam and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kabam to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kabam for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kabam?

Comments

North York, Ontario, Canada #1199599

This is what kabam does. Target high level players while they all cheat through the game