I was hacked by somebody who I believe was my neighbours upstairs.They got access to my email and managed to change my password on fast and furious 7 which I have been playing for 2 years.

I am now afraid because it is so easy to change a password if you have access to somebody's email account. Kabam have a site where you enter your email address and a password reset link is sent to that email address. So therefore anyone with access to your email ultimately has access to your game. I reported this to Kabam and told them to add features to this site such as input your previous password but they did not listen and closed my complaint case.

They don't care. They are just greedy for people's money. I spent over £500 on fast and furious legacy on acquiring all my vehicles. I did this for myself.

Not so a thief hacker can have access to my game and all the money that I spent on it.I will not spend a penny more on their game ff7 if they do not review or update their security.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kabam. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kabam.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Kabam to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kabam?

Comments