It's going on four days, and the last response they gave me is that they gave my purchased items to another character!!!!I puchased these items, while logged in under my main charachter, clicked to add credits, used google play and NOTHING.

So I waiting for a few hours and then email customer service. NOthing but numerous automated responses. I have still yet to receive what I have purchased, and has delayed my game play and status severly during the lapse of service. I am a long time play on another server, a level 95, I'm so infuriated that Kabam has treated me like this.

I will never recommed anyone to use this game because the company doesn't have any care in the world for their user base.

And that's such a serious lack in business ethics.Shame on you Kabam.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of kabam customer care from Kabam. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kabam to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kabam for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kabam?

Comments