Kabam - Review about Panem Rising from Hopewell, Virginia

I contacted Kabam for not receiving my rewards in a stadium (Hunger games-Panem rising). Someone with the handle-Rain, replied and told me it was under investigation. Rain also stated I would be receiving potions and pins for my trouble (I never got that either). Oh, Rain also asked me to use discretion. Red flag!! Why should we (game players) need to be discrete?

Four days go by, and three more stadiums. Can you guess, no rewards and no update from Rain?!

I submit another ticket only to be told that my original complaint is still under investigation and that this ticket would be close. It also stated that I should reply to the original complaint. Too bad I did that twice before submitting a new ticket!!

I don't think anyone should play any Kabam games! Not until they start valuing their players. Afterall, where do they think the money is coming from??

Completely disgusted!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Panem Rising
Review category
review #603276 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kabam? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kabam. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Kabam.
Filing a new complaint about