Hopewell, Virginia

I contacted Kabam for not receiving my rewards in a stadium (Hunger games-Panem rising). Someone with the handle-Rain, replied and told me it was under investigation. Rain also stated I would be receiving potions and pins for my trouble (I never got that either). Oh, Rain also asked me to use discretion. Red flag!! Why should we (game players) need to be discrete?

Four days go by, and three more stadiums. Can you guess, no rewards and no update from Rain?!

I submit another ticket only to be told that my original complaint is still under investigation and that this ticket would be close. It also stated that I should reply to the original complaint. Too bad I did that twice before submitting a new ticket!!

I don't think anyone should play any Kabam games! Not until they start valuing their players. Afterall, where do they think the money is coming from??

Completely disgusted!!!!

Had an Experience with Kabam?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion