100% full Not resolved

this game is literal cancer, its pay 2 win as f and I'm pretty it helped create brutal factions aka cancer!they also allow hacking in all of there games, (multiboxers and ***.) they also ban the legit players/youtubers who didnt do anything wrong.

(techmech) and the *** like to make it so that hackers dont get banned until enough people complain about it.(and i mean holy ***, the amount of people who have to complain is un *** real.the in game purchases cost way to much *** money and if you buy one of the purchases you give a person aids because of how much the *** costs.

Review about: Realm Of The Mad God.

I didn't like: Ent sitters, Multiboxers, Everything, Overpriced, Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss everything / $666
Preferred solution fix your fucking game you assholes

Had an Experience with Kabam?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Kabam - Review about Panem Rising from Hopewell, Virginia Kabam "I contacted Kabam for not receiving my rewards in a stadium (Hunger games-Panem rising). Someone with the handle-Rain, replied and told me it was under investigation. Rain also stated..." Read more Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago - Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Kabam - Me and my wife permanant banned Kabam "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..." Read more Playster / Playster Affiliates Dept / Publishing Manager Colin Stratchan ignoring cease and desist letter, false and misleading advertising,183+ DMCA complaints Playster "Playster is a new company formed in 2015 that prides itself on values and working with independent authors. However, they have a serious problem that they appear not willing to..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more