this game is literal cancer, its pay 2 win as f and I'm pretty it helped create brutal factions aka cancer!they also allow hacking in all of there games, (multiboxers and ***.) they also ban the legit players/youtubers who didnt do anything wrong.
(techmech) and the *** like to make it so that hackers dont get banned until enough people complain about it.(and i mean holy ***, the amount of people who have to complain is un *** real.the in game purchases cost way to much *** money and if you buy one of the purchases you give a person aids because of how much the *** costs.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ent sitters
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- fix your fucking game you assholes
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Realm Of The Mad God
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..."
- "I contacted Kabam for not receiving my rewards in a stadium (Hunger games-Panem rising). Someone with the handle-Rain, replied and told me it was under investigation. Rain also stated..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."