this game is literal cancer, its pay 2 win as f and I'm pretty it helped create brutal factions aka cancer!they also allow hacking in all of there games, (multiboxers and ***.) they also ban the legit players/youtubers who didnt do anything wrong.
(techmech) and the *** like to make it so that hackers dont get banned until enough people complain about it.(and i mean holy ***, the amount of people who have to complain is un *** real.the in game purchases cost way to much *** money and if you buy one of the purchases you give a person aids because of how much the *** costs.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ent sitters
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- fix your fucking game you assholes
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Realm Of The Mad God
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "c/o Special Artist Agency 345 N Maple Dr, #302 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 USA Leonardo DiCaprio is a ripoff actor! His salary is bankrupting our country to live isgreedy rich life..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."