this game is literal cancer, its pay 2 win as f and I'm pretty it helped create brutal factions aka cancer!they also allow hacking in all of there games, (multiboxers and ***.) they also ban the legit players/youtubers who didnt do anything wrong.
(techmech) and the *** like to make it so that hackers dont get banned until enough people complain about it.(and i mean holy ***, the amount of people who have to complain is un *** real.the in game purchases cost way to much *** money and if you buy one of the purchases you give a person aids because of how much the *** costs.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ent sitters
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- fix your fucking game you assholes
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Realm Of The Mad God
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit. I then did some research and found this site..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Braintree, MA AMC Theatre I must say is the filthiest theatre I have ever been in. Several years ago you upgraded, the cost to take your family to a movie..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."